A scrumptious buttery white cake layered with apples and cinnamon brown sugar. It’s sure to be a tasty autumn delight!
Apple & Cinnamon is one of those flavor combinations that reminds me of cool, crisp fall air, tall boots & knitted scarves, mama’s home cooking, and the turning leaves signaling the beginning of a new colorful season.
Get your fall baking on and fill your heart and home with the delightful scent of sweet apples and the warm aroma of cinnamon with this perfect fall recipe.
Apple Cinnamon Loaf
Yields 1 9×5 Loaf/ 10 Mins Prep/50 Mins Bake
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped into small cubes (I used a large Braeburn)
- Preheat Oven to 350, Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, and add vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into butter mixture. Mix milk into batter until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into loaf pan; add half the apples and half the brown sugar mixture. Lightly pat apple mixture into batter. Pour the remaining batter over apple layer, top with remaining apples and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
Until next time 😊
*adapted from the All Recipes